Wednesday 10 October 2012

Snow is Just Around the Corner!

Both literally and figuratively!

Max & I spent a lovely hour and a half curled up watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarves the other day. I was so warm and cozy it was hard to resist falling asleep- did you know they have a solid 3 sleep scenes in that movie? Snow White is sure prone to a nap- I don't recall Sleeping Beauty induldging in multiple lie downs a day! Of course, if you don't get up for 100 years, I suppose you've had your beauty sleep!

In any case, we're brainstorming as to what our Date shall be-- trying to find something suitable, feasable, and not too expensive! Easier said than done. Any ideas, anyone?

In the meantime, here's a little Disney related treasure for you all to check out!

10 awesome Disney songs which didn't make it into their movies!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

See you soon,
Sarah

No comments: